Monday, March 19, 2007

TODAY~
As usual, go to school early in the morning 8am. Skipped OSA lesson and went for lunch with my classmates at KFC and Haagen Dasz. The ice-cream was fantastic! Lols. I had my CRN script role-play today. I was so so nervous that i've forgotten part of the sentence of my script. I hope i'll pass. =/ Felt relief after finishing my role-play. Gosh! F-king stress~ Didn't attend P.E and PIE lesson so head out of the school already. Went with my classmates to the windy place and chill. They always making me laugh like hell! Laugh till stomach cramp siahs. Lols. I simple just LOVE them! (: Smooches~

LAST WEEK~

Monday is always a boring day for everyone. Because it's the very start of every week. Today, Had fun during P.E lesson as i always skipped p.e. ^^ First time i attend P.E lesson. Miracle* Lols. We played basketball. Our team lost! >.<>

Sunday, 11th March '20o7

Had dinner with my Mom and Sis at Sakae Sushi. Awesome~ I simply love Sakae Sushi! After eating, i went to make spectacle. Wanted to make the Levi's spect, but the flame doesn't suits me. So didn't choose that. After making, i went over to meet my Classmates near my house. I love to hang out with them as they always brightens up my day! Their laughters always made me laugh. Lols. I Love Them, Fizah, Fadhzilah, Lela, class OA! ((:

No comments: