Saturday, May 12, 2007

Friday, 11 May '2007

Early in the morning 9 a.m. , woke up and prepared while my dear is still sleeping like a log. Lols. We're going to Sentosa. There were 11 people went Sentosa including Me! Hahas. Although, i'm the only girl over there, but it's fun!

There's my Dear, Ah Pong, Tata, JunJie, Jia Kuang, Tian Xiang, Ah Zhong, Dua Tao, Yi Ru and Ah Jie went Sentosa ~
x(( I wanted to sit cable car and sky ride! In the end, it's a no. Neverminds then, next time still can sit! ^^ While in the coach, ah jie is darn funny luh, kept making us laugh. He's like the joker over there. Real funny. The coach were packed with alot ppl, Jiakuang was sitting beside a girl. And that Ah Jie asked for his hand. Dear asked me to watch, cause he know something gonna happen. So i watched. In the end, heard a 'piak' , on the girls hand. Lols. JiaKuang darn embarrassing of course. Somemore, he's just sitting right next to her. Lols. *Evil ah jie* . Pity JiaKuang, kena bullied. =/
Alright, had reached Palawan Beach. Kept seeing them playing in the sea. Stacking themselves up high together. They failed couple of times. But still managed to make it. We even played Volleyball together. That was the most exciting part! Gosh, the most funniest person was that ah jie. Made me laugh till my stomach cramped. We 5v5 , I was team with my dear, tata, tian xiang, ah jie and lastly, me! I din't really hit much. Hahas. Just very funny, i don't know how to explain it here. We just had lotsa of fun together!
We'll all so tiring after playing, laughing for the entire evening.

There're pictures and videos i took. Will update it soon! :D

Had sunburn and it hurts! :((

Went home with my dear. We were hungry, so he decided to order PizzaHut! ^^
It's fabulous~ (:

Alright, have nothing much to blog now. Blog again soon! Goodbye peeps:D

No comments: