Saturday, May 12, 2007

Current Mood: Unhappy, Boring. Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I'm so fcuking boredddddd now! GRRR~ I'm at my boyfriend's place. He went to Malaysia to service his bike. Will be back around 3 to 4 a.m . It's like omg luh, so longgggg. What am i going to do now? Starring at the screen blankly. I'm going crazyyy soon. Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Gonna play Audition to pass time. Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Hopefully, he'll come back home as soon as possible. As i'm missing him badly now. Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



I Love my Boyfriend very muchhh.Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Every night, you'll never fail to kiss my forehead and say GoodNight.Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: