Monday, May 28, 2007

It's been quite some time since i last update my blog. I'm too lazy to update.

Oh well, attended school as usual. Holiday is cominggg! :D But then, exams are coming too. :( On the 4th and 5th May. Gosh, i've not prepared much yettttt. How am i going to score good grades? Sigh. I'm like only left with 6 days to study?! Doom day is going to comeeee. Anyone willing to save me and take the exam paper for me? (Dumb question) Lols. Of course cannot!

Take cares, bloggers! (:



Baby, I'm glad to have you in my life.
I wanna be with you every second, every moment.
Hug you throughout the entire day whenever i'm with you.
Kiss me on my forehead/lips, pats me to bed whenever i sleep.
I hope this goes on forever, cause baby you show me what true love is.
I Love You, He Yi Kuang.
(:

No comments: