Wednesday, May 16, 2007

[Current Mood : Tireddddd]
[Current Music : Maria - Kim Ah Joong]

As usual, went to school. After school, went straight home and prepared as my Second sis and I meeting Elder sis at Paragon. They went to trim their eyebrow at Hollywood Secret. Their next appt i'll be going there to trim my eyebrow too! Guess what, i took a picture of a young girl whom was doing manicure luh! Could you see how pampered;xingfu she was? Her mom dote her much for sure. First time i seen a young girl doing manicure at her age. *Envy. Lols.

Cute uh? Haha.

Lamborghini. Nice car but Green totally sucks. Eww~ =x

** Be satisfied with what you have now and not take it for granted.

Well, after triming their eyebrow went to eat at Nydc. It's fabulous that i can say. Elder sis ate Destiny's Child, Second Sis: Grilled Chicken with Pepper, Felicia jie: Mushroom Ham and ME: Hawai'an. Second sis and I ate baked rice while both of them ate pasta. After eating, had Ice Cafe Mocha at Starbucks. After which, Sis drove us back home. Wonderful time with them. Now, i shall upload those pictures that i've took.

My Baked rice ; Hawai'ian that i ate (: NiceNice*

Elder Sis baked rice ; Destiny's Child

Cookie Monster Mudpie!

Second sis and Meee~

Elder Sis and Felicia*Jie

Gummies that i've took on the Previous post. Loves Gummies and Candies! :D

Alright, i'm lazyyy to upload more pics. I'm very very tired. Having a headache and a bad sore throat! GoodNight! ;)

Tells me bedtime stories and pats me to sleep*

No comments: