Tuesday, June 12, 2007

HHHIIIIYYYYAAA~ :DD

I'm back to update my blog! I didn't have the time to update because i'd been staying over at my bf's place for like 1 week? Lols. Now i'm back homeeee. After coming home, i felt kind of awkward? Don't know what's the reason making me to feel that way. But, nevermind about it. Home is always the comfortable place of all! ^^

Okay, i can't really remember what i did for that past 1 week but i'll just randomly write it down. On the first day of the week, went to meet my bf after his work. After which, we went to m'sia to find Chunfa and one of his friend. They went to service their bike and my bf just went in to pump petrol after that we went straight home.
Okayyyyy, and for the rest of the day, i can't remember what we did. Lols. I seriously can't recalled. Friday went rounding with my dear's group of friends. Past 2 days, had been training Gunbound together with bf! Hahas. What a lame game, but then, still worth it, cause playing together with my bf! Heh heh. His brother also together playing with us. *laughs* Uhmmmm, i don't know what else to update now. My braincells are not working at the moment now. So, i guess i shall blog some other day then.

Alright, gonna play Gunbound with my Bf now. Tataaaaa~ :)
Dear, forgive me for giving you attitude/face sometimes, whenever you bring me out.
Don't get angry over it.
:) lovelove*

No comments: