Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Purest Of Pain
Dear's cousin : AnAn ** Very Adorable. :DD
See his cute lil tummy. Hahas. Darn cute!
My lovely classmate girls whom hang out together! (:

Hohoho, my blog is full of spider-webs around now! *LAUGHS. It's like 1 week blog 1 time? Lols. No time to blog and lazyy. When comes to blogging, i'll keep thinking what to update for today and goes on. I'll blog if i could draw out time. Okokay, i shall start updating now, if i can remember some.

Same goes for this week. Spending enjoyable time with my bf and friends. Went rounding, fishing/crabbing. Rounding, i've nothing much to say about, cause it's just mainly going one place to another place with a group of friends and have fun. Okay, now talk about fishing/crabbing time! My bf and me early afternoon meet up Tata and his cousin's friend to make his cousin insurance thingy for bike stuffs at the bike shop. We waited for like almost to 1hr, and we gave up waiting. Cause tata wanted to buy stuffs for his army thing. So we headed to .....?? I can't remember the place called what. Hahas. After buying, went to chongpang, buy crabbing net or fishing net. Don't know is which one. Then blah blah blah, skipped this part cause i can't remember what we did. Lols. Around 11pm+, cabbed down to 311 to meet up friends there. I told bf not to ride bike there and ride bicycle with them, cause it's like if we ride bike, we'll reach there first. So decided to ride bicycle with them. Must together together then fun! Lols. Okay, there's 9 of us, and there's only 7 bicycle? So supposed to be dear topang me, but then i wanna ride myself! Hahas. So one of his friend topang another person, and i get to ride myself. Weeeee~ So we setted off! Ride halfway, Rain. Zzz. Spoilt our day! GRRR, but it's still fun though, cycling in the rain. It was coldddd. Shivering. After awhile, i got tired and dear topang me. Heh heh. It's kinda long way there. At last, we reached Smb jetty! Gosh, legs wobbling. It's raining quite heavy too. So we started fishing/crabbing. Hahas. In the end, NO fishes/crabbies! EEEKKKS. Lols, even if have, i won't eat it too. ;D After that, around 5+ in the morning, we cycled back to one Prata shop and eat! After eating, headed home. Dear topang me. I can see that he's tired to topang me! Hahah! I wanted to take turns and topang each other, but he don't want. So got no choice, topang me back his house all the way and soon after we reached home! Poor baby*):

Bad news: The consequences of not excercising, i'm getting FATTER! My goodness. Had been eating alot. I need to lose weight! ARGGGHH. Needa set a day for jogging soon!

Before ending my post, i wanna say that i miss my boyfriend so so much. He have been pampering me. Thanks dearest(: Sometimes we even quarrel over some small misunderstanding. But then, after while, we manage to solve things out. I love you so much till i don't wanna let you go. I hope you feel the same way too. Love, Star. (:



Reply to all tags: ,,
anon: I just blogged (:
fengy: Lols, i know my blog is full of spider-webs liao. Haha. No time to blog luh pongie. xD
someone: Yeah, i'm doing fine with my bf. Loves*
MeiJuan: Relinked. Take lotsa cares too (:
annonnn: I've no idea why is her blog not working anymore.
JOYCE: okokay, i'll update my blog. (;
alison: Lols, no luh, i still wants my hair to get even longer! haha. See ya soon too! Take lotsa cares.
yi_kuang: DEAR, I LOVE YOU TOO.
!!: It's you, dear. Lols. I was just right beside you luh. Dumb arse.
tiziana: Relinked (:
tiffany: Relinked (:

No comments: