Monday, June 25, 2007

Since i've nothing to do now, i shall upload pictures in order my blog not to get spider-webs. Haha. Updating pictures which i've not posted it yet. I'll just randomly upload it here. (;


This pictures was on our 3rd Month Anniversary that i did for Dear (:




Random pictures ;;
My metta classmates. I miss them >.<
Mac Donald's Oreo Cheesecake.
STAR && MOON(huimin) loves*

Fizah && Zilah ;D

Hariya, Zilah & MEEEE~

STAR && MOON again (:

MOON && STAR again ((x

**030207**


Went Sakae to eat with my Parents ;, not much photo taken.



Somehow, happen to browse through pictures taken with my Classmates and My Lovely Girlfriends, so i intended to upload it up. *Memories* I love you, girls : Khor Nee , Whitney , Yvonne , Hafidah, Yee Ling, Mei Hong!

Classmates for 4 years. Even though we're not in the same class or same school, one fine day, we'll still be united as a group. (: I MISS 4A.

Derder , i love you!

Hugging my Bestie!

WhitneyWee, Do you still remember you wrote this for me? (:

Dining at Paris on last year KhorNee's Birthday. Had lots of laughters and funs! LOVE-

This was my last time photo. Cmi luhs~ LOL!

Alright, there are still more pictures to upload. I'll upload it some other day when i'm free. I'm very tired and lazy to upload anymore pictures now. I'm getting lazier and lazier each day. x.x

No comments: