Monday, June 25, 2007

Just came home from bf's place. Had supper and went home. As usual, been staying over at his house. Past two days i think?, went Seletar to chill. Seen alot kinds of bikes, cars and so on. Racing with each other. Some of the bike sound is like so darn loud and it's making me insane. Worse is those white smoke. Omg. So smoky luh and it's smelly of course. Lol. Their oil too much to waste. Haha. It's isn't that boring actually. I wanna have bike licence! Dear taught me how to ride the bike. I know alittle bit of it, and i manage to ride alittle. Lols! ;D

I guess it's really the time to switch back my sleeping time as i'm like always sleeping in the early morning and wakes up in the evening or even night. Gonna be panda soon. >.<

Alright, i've nothing much to blog about now. Kinda pissed off! >:(

No comments: