Wednesday, July 25, 2007


Credits to Whitney Did it specially for me! Loves*


Today's lessons were perfectly fine, full of laughters! Only feeling kinda tired. Care lesson, most of the class got present from Mr. Goh. Although, it's just 2 Oreo WaferSticks for each, but it's the thought that counts. And only 2 lucky ppl gets the whole box of Ferrero Rocher which got 8 inside i think? Haha. And XinSheng gave me 3! Woohoo~

Tadaah! Pictures of the Oreo WaferSticks and Ferrero Rocher that i've taken. (;



Finished lesson at 4pm. After that went straight home. ^^


Somehow, i miss Whitney W. Chatted with her in Msn ytd. Asked her How is she doing and stuffs. Miss those days when we're in Sec. sch. Study together, Play together, Shopping, Go out, Drink, Clubbing together, and still got lots to mention. Memories are always meant to keep(: If you need someone to talk to, you can look for me like how we used to last time alright? I can lend you my shoulder to lean on. Whitney, one fine day, you better call and meet me up alright? I'll be waiting. Heh Heh. Love you, bestie(:

Pictures of last time Me and Whitney :






Alright, I guess i shall end here. I'm suuuuper tireddd! Goodbyeee!

No comments: