Tuesday, July 24, 2007


Got caught in the rain while heading home. Anddd, i'm freezing now. School starts at 1pm today, yet i'm still so so lazy to get up from my comfortable bed. Had POA test. And the test was kinda hard to do? I simply hate Mathematics! All the numbers are giving me headache. Grr. Teacher said those without calculator can use handphones. Some of the classmates replied : "Can use handphone ah?" Lol. Okay, some of the questions i don't know how to do, so i decided to sms one of my classmate sitting right at the corner. Haha! Some of my classmates did that too. That's so funny luh. And i know i'm gonna fail this test. Sooo, Whatever! =X

I hate climbing staircase! My god, I nearly got an heart attack while climbing up the stairs to put my books in the locker. Had to climb up and down. Faint~
Had ulcer in my mouth. And it's painful.

That's all for today's post. GoodBye.

I Miss My Bf!

No comments: