Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Fcuked-up Day.

Attended only POA lesson for today as I overslept. Quickly prepared and rush down to School. I'm like so tiredddd! Worned a "mask" to school today. Pretending to be Happy, acting like I'm Okay when I'm not even okay at all. Today's POA lesson was such a bitch!
TOTALLY STRESS-ed OUT! Darn it. The project was like so confusing. Example like : Reply letter, Enquiry letter, Purchase Order, Delivery Order, Do this and that wrongly! Ahhhh, Fuck it lah! Seriously, this lesson SUCKS to the CORE! It spoilt my mood totally!

Last night quarrelled with my Family. ~.~ Actually they were scolding my Sis. In the end, after scolding her, they eventually dragged me into the picture too! It's like What the hell!?
& I cried. How silly am i. x.x

Why are there such people whom only fucking cares about themselves?!
Why are there such people whom only spare a thought for themselves?!
Why are there such people whom purposely wants to make others upset?!
WHY WHY WHY? )':
WHO do you fucking think you ARE?!!
How i wish i wasn't born into this world!

I wanna POUR OUT my FEELINGS so so much!
I WANNA SCREAMMMMMM till the tip of my throat!

No comments: