Thursday, August 30, 2007

Just got home not long. Had Napfa retest today. Ohmy, what a hell day! Had to run like a fool for 6 laps on the track. Do you know how big my school track is?! Rah. Don't know which bastard wanted us to retest. Darn, & my legs hurts now. After the retest, is my happiest moment for me which is home sweet home time! & I'm so not going to attend other lessons due to tiredness lah.

Tomorrow going back to Saint Hilda's Seconday School! Hooray. Looking forward for it as I miss Sec. school days. Miss my f. teacher too. Budden, she had tranfered to Jyss. Maybe after going to Shss, shall head to Jyss and look for her. ^.^

At last, Audition can play already after 2 days under maintenance! :D

Lastly, here am I complaining about my Ulcers again! It's hurt darn darn lots! Bloody fuck!




No comments: