Thursday, September 06, 2007

I'll just briefly update alittle, cause i'm real darn tiredddd now. Didn't slept for the entire day!
So uhm, Ytd went to Whitney's chalet. It was extremely fun! Had lots of laughters with them. It's like almost half of the ex Classmates went to her chalet. It was so cool. Took plenty of photos! & as for today, we went Escape to play. Actually, we wanted to go Wild Wild Wet. But we didn't bring along our swimming stuffs. So, we plan to go some other day. After which, headed back to whit's chalet and chill till ard 9+pm and cabbed home. Well well well, my brain-juice is currently not functioning well now! It's telling me that it's time for my beauty sleepppppp! Soooo, Good Night, peeps!

Picture for the day:


Me & Birthday Girl!
She's Busy. Lol.




It's so cool wearing the same T-shirt! I got one too. ^.^


I love her this pic! Gorgeous lady! Took by: Meeee.

She's not paying attention t me! >:(

Making a wishh..

Cutting her 17th Birthday Cake.
Haha, look at her nosey. :X
SnowWhite & the Seven Dwarfs.


That's me. It's lame. Hah :/

Lastly, Wishing Whitney W. A Happy 17th Year Birthday To You Again! May All Your Wishes Come True! Love, Star C. (: ♥

ps: There's still lots of pictures more with KhorNee. I'll upload it when i get it from her soon. (;

No comments: