Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Today was Darl's first day in the Army. Woke up early in the morning ard 8+am. Had to reach Jalan Besar at 10am sharp. Didn't had enough of my beauty sleep cause i slept late last night. Couldn't get myself to sleep. I cried because darl going in army. How silly am I. :X Haiya, I'm extremely Emotional! Lol.

Yay! Darl don't need confinement. So, that's means that he can book out this Friday already! Luckily he don't have to confinement, if he does, i won't be able to see him for 2 weeks. I'll Cry seriously. )': Didn't see him for few days, like as though didn't see him for years. That's really a horrible feeling. Seriously.

Lastly, Honestly Speaking, Darl cut Botak look very v. Cute! I'll always Love you, Darling! Do take lotsa cares of yourself! Muacks. :*

Alright, let pictures do the talkings! Update again soon if i could draw out time. (; Goodbyee*



Stella and Me :]

Ahpong thinks that this is his Road. Lol.
Before cutting Botak.


Love^^







No comments: