Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Ahhh haaa! I'm back home from schoooool. School was okay today, just that i'm still alittle sick. Was having fever, yet i still went to school. Took medicines before i went to school, & i felt drowsy. So i took a cab instead of taking bus. Alright, we had SBM bizarre today. We were selling Icing Cookies & Muffins. We managed to sell all of the cookies, but only left with some of the muffins. Overall, we were satisfied with the profits that we've earned and least that we did enjoyed ourselves. Cheers~




Some of my group members decorated this muffins! Look kinda messy but still nice!
Lol, My name-tag.
Specially for my Bf . Hugs&Kisses:] For my Bestie, & She iiissss Whitneyyyy . haha!
& Lastly, this is for my Dearest mommy ! I did made for all my sissy too.
Just that i've no time to take the peektures.


Ytd went to see doctor. He is so kindddd, Giving me those big tablets! Grrr. But whenever i'm done, he would always gives me 2 vitamin 'C' that cheer me up. Ahaha! Since when i'm young, whenever i fell sick, he would gives me 2 vitamin 'C'. Maybe i'm too weak? Lol. Those medicines are just way too bitter. I hate it so so muchhh! Anyway, i need my gummies after i've drink those medicines down my throat! :/


So bitterish. & I detest Green.

Ewww, Say no to Medicines!

My gummies! Loving it. ;D

No comments: