Monday, October 22, 2007

Well, I wasn't feeling any better since ytd! I'm v. very sick, feeling weak! I can't get to sick man. Once i'm sick, i'll get terrible. Luckily, there's darl to take care of me when i'm sick. But he got to book in on Sunday, So there's no one else to take cares of me except my Mom. On Saturday, Went Bugis shopping with Darl, darl's bro, Tata, big head and 1 more guy which i've forgotten his name. ;x It was on the actual day that I was having a mild sore throat. I didn't knew that it would get worser after eating roti prata for supper! :X Alright, & the very next day, woke up and I had fever! Boooooboo. Felt very weak ytd. I don't even feel like getting up from bed. But darl carried me up. Thanks, Darl!

After sending darl back to his camp, his sis fetched me home. When i'm back home, i went to washup and everything, Lied on the bed and sleep! Okay, & that's it. :/ My mom knew that i'm sick and asked What happen to me?, asked me to eat medicine too. But i don't wish to eat medicine, cause i won't be able to swallow it! I've difficulties swallowing tablets. & it's so bitter. Ewww~ Even if i'd managed to swallow the tablets, sooner or later it will end up in the toilet bowl too! Cause it makes me feel like vomiting. Seriously. Medicines are "NONO" to mmeee!
Darn, I hate falling sickkkkk!

I didn't attend school today dued to my sickness. Anyway, i'm gonna see a doctor afterwards. I've nothing much to blog about now. Gonna rest awhile and off to see a doctorrrr. )':




Three little words
they were dying to tell each other,
no it wasn't iloveyou;
it was " we belong together. "

No comments: