Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Attend my Cousin's Wedding last night. Beautiful bride and Charming groom I must say! Seeing the newly-wed, makes me have the urge of getting married. It's once in a lifetime wearing beautiful wedding gown. Oh my oh my, I wanna get married nowwww! Well, It must a memorable night for them! Here, wishing them a blissful marriage and ever lasting ahead!
Alright alright, I shall elaborate further with the peektures follows on. Stay tune!

So niceeeee~~


It's kinda dark here as the lights were not on yet.

Same goes for this peekture, lights were not fully on, only candles.


Me and my twinnie.

Welcome the Newly-wed!

The flower pedals that we threw on them when they were walking in.

Opening the bottle of wine.



So sweeeeeet lah!

Newly-wed's Parents up on stage, together we shout YUMMM SENGGGG!

Lol, the mc for today sabotage them. Asking them to kiss for 1min.

The Wedding Favour.

Cute uhhhh.

Sorry for some peektures which are blur, or not clearly seen. Alright, I'm done blogging. Goodbyeeeeeeee!

No comments: