Tuesday, December 04, 2007

I guess I've flunked badly for my exam paper today. Anyway, I've done my best. This upcoming Friday, I'll be sitting my very last final paper. Hopefully, I could at least get a passing grade.

Past few days,
I can't remembered where've gone to and what've done. So I shall just randomly state down what I've in mind alright? Heh.
Stopped at Bugis for Shopping with Darl.
After shopping, there's no plans and we couldn't decide where to go either. So Darl and I went to catch a movie. That's a great movie, it's worth watching. It's an enjoyable show too!



Here's a video clip by Enchanted - That's How You Know


.
.
.
.

Alright, that's all for now. Gonna mug and concentrate on my books! Anyway, won't be updating my blog till I'm done with my final exam paper! Do miss me alright!? Haha. Goodbye. Tataaaa!

No comments: