Friday, December 07, 2007

Santa, can you hear me? I have been so good this year. Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Hoorayyy! Finally, I'm done with my final exam paper today. Holidaaayyyss, here I come! I'm so so into holidays spirit rather than in school. Lol. Like I said, "Schools' a Bitch!" I'm gonna miss my classmates and last but not least, My metta friends and Babi! You guys should know whom I'm refering to uh. ;D Hurry decide on when will be our next outing together alright! I'm gonna remember you guys! Much Loves!

Tuesday,
Went over to Bugis and met Khor nee at her working place.
Accompanied her till she off work. Bought my flowery bucket bag too.
Here's are some peektures that I've took. I look weird though, but nevermind. :]

Acting funny with me. ;X

See, acting cute againnn!

My eyebags are getting heavier. :/

Okay, I look very weird in this peekture. :/



Christmas Present for Me anyone? Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: