Saturday, December 08, 2007

Yesterday, I wasn't in a very very pleasant mood or rather i should say unhappy mood. Why am i not feeling delighted? It's because my Dada told me that he can't book out ytd dued to guard duty. When I heard him saying this, totally no mood at all. Although Mommeh bought some donuts for me, I felt a little happy to see those donuts but still i'm unhappy.




Dada said after his guard duty, he would call me and chat with me the whole night. He asked "Dear, what are you doing now?" I replied and said "Using the com lor. Downloading some songs." Guess what, I heard him calling "Dear" outside my window! I looked out the window immediately and I saw him! I was so so happy at that point of time that I couldn't stop smiling away to myself! I'm like some idiots smiling non-stop then. Lol! What a surprised he gave to me. Haha. But I really did appreciated it. Anyway, He brightens up my life totally!

Donuts that we bought together ytd night.


No comments: