Tuesday, April 08, 2008

♥ Congrats my Darl for passing his 2A! ♥

Woke up early today dued to stomach pain. I've no idea why it hurts so badly. This pain causes me couldn't get back to my beauty sleep lah. So decided to wake up and apply some oilment, & it actually helps.

Went for an interview at Tampines CPF Building.. Darl decided not to ride bike because it's raining cats and dogs, so we decided to take a bus instead. It's been quite some times since we had took a bus together. ^^
After interviewing, went back my place to get some stuffs and chilled till Darl's sis came and fetch us back home..

Ting an brought home the puppy again! It has grown bigger already. Lol. I named the puppy as "XiaoZhu". It sleeps alot & looks totally dead. He looks like a carpet too when he sleeps.
Sorry that i couldn't upload those peektures of the puppy cause there's some problem that giving me difficulties to upload them. Hee. So stay tunes yah? ;D

Lastly, not forgetting to congrats my Darl for passing his 2A lic! (:

Alright, that's all. Buhbye! :x

No comments: