Friday, April 04, 2008

I've quitted my job..
Through those months of working, i'd learnt quite a number of things..
Example like Serving customers with politeness, Some loathsome customers that you've to tolerate with and etc...
Even if i'm not in the wrong, they'll still claim that it's mine. I've never came across such person that is so unreasonable before..
It's okay then, let bygones be bygones..
I'm not that sort of person that hold a grudge against a former opponent. (: Hee.

I'm gonna miss my ex-colleagues ):

Alright, i'd been rotting at home since the past few days.. Felt lifeless but shiok.. Can chill! Haha.
I'm Freeeeee~ Anyone wanna ask me out? Lol. Tomorrow going shopping! Yippee~

Lalalalala... Got to go and accompany my Baby! If not he's gonna nag again cause i've been playing Audition for almost the whole day.. Buh-bye! (^.^)

No comments: