Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mothers' Day!
I Love You, Mommy! Y

No matter how unreasonable you are at times, you're still my lovely mom!
The best mom I ever had~ :D

Saturday, 10th May 2008

Okay, i've something to share with you guys which is " I chopped my fringe! " :X
I look like a cheena doll now. zxzxzxzxz.
Hmm, i don't wish to keep sticking on to one hairstyle. Getting sick and tired of my fringe, so i just booked an appointment at the salon and chopped off. :/
When the wind blows, i will have a hard time combing my fringe & it's hard to maintain it lah.
Overall, I'm still satisfied with my fringe. :)

Instead of getting a pressie for my mom, i got mine. Lol. :X
Bought a bebe top again.

I want to get Gucci Handphone Strap lah lah lahhh!
But i'm afraid i might get scolding from Darl. ><

Okay, i'm gonna get a gift for my mom soon!

, xoxo.

No comments: