Monday, May 12, 2008

zomgwtfbbq

My heading for today will be : Everything ever said or done about anybody gets back to the person within days.

I'm feeling super vexed yesterday when I found out that my audi acct got hacked.
I'm so so mad that I wanna scream so loudly that every dead bodies will awake by then!
Spent over few hundred bucks on all my items leh!
Do you know how heart pain I am anot?!?!?! #$%#$^%!*
To that fucking creature/bitch/bastard/slut, never ever let me found out who is the culprit who deleted every single items of mine. If not, i'm gonna skin you alive! Screw your backside!

Sorry for all the vulgarities on this post. I just wanna blab my anger out so that i'll feel much better. Pardon me yah.
If this matter happen to you, i guess you will do the same thing like i do. Right? :/

No comments: