Tuesday, August 12, 2008

All I see is pain and misery

Apparently, woke up for work and i'm almost late if i din't took a cab. Reached just in time!
Since the day i started working, i'd been late almost everyday. I can't figured out the reasons why. Perhaps i'm still not used to waking up for work early in the morning. Because i used to stay up very late when i'm not working so yeah..
BUT, i will change this habit of mine in order not to lose the job.


Anyway, Thanks for the Sharkfin & Bubbletea again (:
Passed to me and headed elsewhere.


Met up with Han wen after work to chill over at The Coffeebean because he couldn't thought of any places to go. I wanted to go home after work actually. But because of the sentence he said "I buey steady.", i decided to meet him up. Darn evil. But nevermind, i shall forgive you. :X
He kept making me laugh. Saying he darn handsome. Tsk..
After slacking, fetched me home...



Sigh, today ain't my day!
I'm not happy. I'm not happy. I'm not happy.

No comments: