Wednesday, August 13, 2008

As good as dead



Hmmm, work was fine. Seriously, I'm tired. Although i need to stand for long hours while working, but i don't mind actually. At least it's better to keep myself occupied with stuffs rather than to stay home and start imaginating things.

Sigh, I really don't know what had went wrong with me. I'm no longer "Star" that i used to know myself. My life seems so meaningless. Feels like as though I'm living just for the sake of living.

You kept appearing in my mind, it just won't fade away.
I'm always wondering "How are you doing?", "Are you doing fine?", "Have you eaten your lunch/dinner?" No longer receiving your texts now. No longer receiving your calls like how you used to ring me up every morning for school when i'm still in College East(Which is last year, I Remember every single thing). I'm afraid to text you. Everything had changed. I just miss you so much.

I FEEL LIKE AN EMO SHIET RIGHT NOW. Good night.

No comments: