Thursday, January 08, 2009

Green Rain

Somehow, I just feeeeeeel like typing some stuffs & uploading some peektures now.
YAH YAH YAH. now at this time right now -.-
So let me be ya becos... i'm the Puteri of this blog! :D

















Let's
Get
Started!






























The Story Of KEKELE. (:

16th Oct 2008 ; 4.25pm
27th Oct 2008 ; 1.14am (13.14)


Before marriage..

Our First Ring : Lavender

Our very first heart we obtained.. Our Second Ring : Daisy
Our Third Ring : Saffron
Our Fourth Ring : Cuphea

Our Fifth Ring : Aster


We're not at "The End" of it. There's still more upcoming rings to obtain right? :x Heheh.
Follow by Asphodelus, Caladium & my dream ring : Pink Aster!!


真的辛苦你了!! >.<
You have been putting all your effort into it though it's just a virtual game.
Always tried your best to cheer me up.
No matter what ways you tried, you'll never failed to make me laugh.
我能说的是谢谢你. D:


I Thank You Forever (:

No comments: