Thursday, January 01, 2009

A Brand New Year has just begin

Happy 2009 Sweeties!
SMILE TO THE MAX YO! :)

I believed Year 2008 ain't that good in some ways.
There's always Ups & Downs whenever we go through life.
Be it good or bad, learn to take things easy & smoothly..
Everyone do make mistakes & deserve another chance,
New learning in life and step ahead..
Perhaps God is giving us challenges to overcome it.
So let's Bid Goodbye Year 2008 & let's Welcome Year 2009!

I hope this year will be a good year for me to begin.
A new day, A new start, A new beginning.
Putting all the unhappy stuffs behind & start everything afresh!
Hereby, Star wishing all my dear friends, A very Wonderful & Prosperous Year 2009!
All the best in whatever you do :D


It's time to make my New Year's Resolutions again & it will be..
  • Get a stable job
  • A Healthy Lifestyle
  • Be a good girl this year
  • Have some savings

Hehe, that's all!
xoxo, I love everyone! :)

No comments: