Wednesday, April 15, 2009

MerDandy at Haji Lane

Darn, finally i can start blogging now. -.-
"Blogger.com" failed to let me upload all the photos again.

Firstly we planned to go MerDandy at around 9.30pm, ended up everyone taking their own sweet time and dilly dally thinking whether they should go or not. Kind of spoilt-mood ._.
Argh nvm, ended up reaching there at 1am plus.

This is me while waiting and waiting patiently.. :)



My face alittle doink :x , drank quite alot of liquod.
Jon trying to act cool :x
Brandon & Me
What an experience. Lol.
It was my first attempt of trying, ShiSha(?).
is that how i should spell it?
Andy & Me
His face darn red la -.-

Thank God that I didn't had any hangover when I'm awake.
I really detest the feeling when you're just awake and your head is freaking dizzy and pain.


Aww, I had a sudden craving of candy floss and my all time favourite starbucks choco ice-blend.
Chuuuuuuu~

No comments: