Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Who will drive my soul?

Hey world. I feel "fantastic" now. Note the inverted commas, and you'll know what I mean.

Its 8 in the morning yet i'm still awake. Well, guess I might be suffering from insomnia since ytd. Slept at roughly 11am ytd morning and today i have no idea what time I will be heading to bed..
Wah, "fantastic" la you know. seriously. I'm not tired at all -.-

Nothing much to update lately.. Have been going down Bedok.XG recently, its like almost every single day i'm there..

Imma gonna force myself to bed now. Till then! :)







"True love is this: when you can still love a person without his or her physical presence."

1 comment:

vialentino said...

hey , visiitng u here....been a long long time din come here .... so sorry bout it...hope u r doing fine...