Tuesday, May 15, 2007


[Current Mood : Dreadful ]
[Current Music : Imagine me without You]

Dear woke me up at 10.30 in the morning. Answered his called, and i went back to sleep again. Lol. Was too tired and lazy to get up of the bed. And slept till 12. Had lesson at 1pm yet i'm still taking my own sweet time preparing to school. Hahas. And yes, cabbed down, reached school at around 1.15. Thank God, luckily my teacher is kind to let me in, if not i've to miss this lesson(OFC) again. Didn't attend lessons(OFC,CRN) for the past few weeks. Dislike both of this lesson till i kept skipping classes. But now, i've know that both of this lesson is important.
Exam is just round the corner(2weeks;6days), and i've not prepared much. I know i'm gonna fail anyway. But, i'll try my very best. No lesson for MDP and OSA today too. Went school for only like 1hr? Zzz. After then, went to eat with my classmates and chill awhile. Actually, i was supposed to follow them to Giant, but i was too lazy so i went back home. Alright, nothing much to post now. Update again! :D

I Love Gummies and Candies! **Yumyum ;


**Random.

Lacoste Pink Polo T

No comments: